Features Fully licensed FN Herstal trademarks High quality injection molded reinforced polymer frame Ultra light weight, compact, and maneuverable Ergonomic design makes the weapon incredibly comfortable to shoulder and fire Metal upper receiver assembly with tactical rail for mounting lights, lasers, and optics Bullpup design allows for a longer inner barrel to improve accuracy and rang Fully ambidextrous controls allow the weapon to be operated by either left or right handed users without reconfiguration or modification Reinforced TM compatible ver.6 gearbox FPS Range: 400-415 Color: Black
Developed in response to NATO requests for a compact but effective firearm for vehicle crews, support personnel, special operations, counter-terrorist units, and crew served weapon operators, the FN-P90 manages to excel in many of the categories FN-Herstal set out to achieve. The futuristic Personal Defense Weapon (PDW) / Sub-Machine Gun (SMG) entered production in 1990 and began service starting in 1991 and is continued to be used by militaries, law enforcement, and special operation groups around the world today. Chambered in the 5.7x28mm cartridge, the weapon far surpassed the 9x19mm weapons in performance and handling. The small caliber boasted greatly improved velocity at only half the weight of standard 9x19mm cartridges thus allowing the user to carry a great deal more ammunition into combat. Additionally, more rounds can be loaded into a magazine thanks to the cartridges relatively small diameter. Due to its incredibly high velocity, the 5.7x28mm cartridge fires at an exceptionally flat trajectory with roughly 30% less felt recoil which greatly improves accuracy even under fully automatic fire. The FN-P90s design came about after extensive ergonomic research; its small profile makes it ideal for tight, confined spaces as well as for personnel who require a concealable weapon. Featuring true-fully-ambidextrous controls, the FN-P90 is the first of its kind to be right handed and left handed shooter friendly without any modification or re-configuring of the firearm. The weapons charging handle, magazine release, and back up sights are symmetrically distributed on both sides of the firearm; the safety / fire control is located at the base of the firearms trigger which can be easily accessed with the thumb or index finger. The weapon also uniquely ejects spent casings downwards away from the users face which makes for a much more pleasant shooting experience when needing to transition from left to right and vice versa.
The FN Licensed Airsoft P90 accurately replicates the great handling and ergonomics of the real P90 with its fully ambidextrous control layout and comfortable grip. Just like the actual P90, the FN Licensed Airsoft replica consists of a durable reinforced polymer frame with metal barrel and upper assembly. Despite its small size, the P90s bullpup design allows for a considerably longer barrel than most sub-machine gun class weapons for improved range and accuracy. Fast, lightweight, and compact, the P90 is one of the most effective weapons for CQB and room clearing.
68rd Standard Capacity. Compatible with other similar P90 Series Airsoft AEG Magazines
400~410 FPS (Measured with 0.20g BBs)
Ver 6 Full Metal, Fully Upgradeable
9.6v P90 type NiMH or 7.4v 1500mAh PEQ type LiPo recommended (Wired to the rear with a Small Tamiya connector)
Gun, Magazine, Battery, Charger, Manual
SoftAir (Licensed by FN Herstal) / OEM: CYMA
Things you may need to get started: – Required to power your AEG; use a high quality battery and charger for best results. Battery and Charger – Stay in the fight longer by bringing more ammo with you. Spare Magazines – High quality precision 6mm BBs recommended; Use 0.20g – 0.25g BBs for best results. BBs – Basic cleaning and lubrication maintenance help keep your Airsoft AEG in top working order. Silicone Oil About Cybergun / Spartan Mil/LE
Cybergun is the world leader in designing and distributing replica dummy weapons for video game aficionados, sport or outdoor shooting, and collectors.
(Write a review) "So i got this gun because i wanted to get back into airsofting and this popped up on sale here, and of course i got it, now knowing that i was amazed on how fast and accurate this gun is and how nice it felt to handle while moving around, the other reason i did get it is cause it was pink and with the custom loadout i wanna do for it i wanna recreate my own version of the p90 casanova from warzone and so far its really great!
- Fast rof
- Weight of the gun is just right
- How smooth the trigger is (for fast semi auto)
- Battery Life
- Good Hop-up Unit
- Battery space (but can be fixed with a stock extension which is sold on here)
- If you dont have a red dot the iron sights are really small and hard to aim with
Overall: this is great for a beginner or for someone who is just getting back into airsoft, with its compact size, fast rof, accuracy and made for cqb (change the spring since stock one is too hot for indoor arenas) this p90 will definitely be one you won't regret getting!
- THECRAZEDJAY "Durability and performance In this gun Is amazing. Shoots great and accurately. Very happy with the FN P90, I give it a 9.5/10. With the only flaw being a tiny/very quit creeking noise when you really squeeze the hand grips. But In the end an amazing product perfect for all levels of experienced players. "I've only just taken the gun out of the box, but oh man, this is a great gun. The build feels great, it's feels very durable and has some weight to it. Without a doubt one of the most sturdy guns I've held that was under $200. The only thing I have a complaint about is that the battery compartment is somewhat small, at least with the battery the gun came with, which is a 9.6v 1100mah NiMH battery. You can make the battery fit, but it's a bit of a tight squeeze for my taste, but the battery works very well. The gun shoots fairly fast, sounds AMAZING, and just feels great to fire overall. Unfortunately due to COVID I've not been able to get on a field with it yet, but from shooting it in my back yard I'm very impressed. Aside from the compartment, the magazine is fairly small, around 70 rounds I would say, but I plan on upgrading to a 300 round magazine and you should too. Keep in mind you may need to change your rig setup because the magazines are quite large and may not fit in most pouches unless designed specifically for the P90.
Overall, good build, good firing, small magazine, small battery compartment, but I'm happy with the gun. Read More Reviews Write a Review
FN Herstal Licensed P90 Full Size Metal Gearbox Airsoft AEG (Color: Black / Gun Only) with your friends and fellow Evike.com shoppers!
Comment or answer questions for a chance to win awesome prizes.
Details can be found on the
Evike.com Facebook page.
Remember to check "Also post on Facebook" when commenting to qualify for the giveaways!
Have an urgent question about this item? We monitor these comments daily, but it may be faster to email us directly or call us at (626) 286-0360. Our resident experts are standing by to answer your questions!
California Proposition 65
Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov