Evike.com Policies & Warranty Information
By making a purchase, you will have agreed to all of our policies.
- Airsoft Safety
- Order Processing & Shipping Information
- Order Cancellation Policies
- Evike Outpost Returns and Exchanges
- Buyer Responsibilities
- Warranty Information
- Request For Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- Refunds and Restocking Fees
- About Evike.com discount coupon codes & Gift Module
This is the most important policy we have. Please obey the law, use common sense and help us keep Airsoft fun and great for the entire Airsoft Nation!
- Play safe, play responsible and play respectable.
- Eye protections must be worn at ALL time by shooter and all surrounding personnel when operating an Airsoft gun.
- Brandishing and Airsoft gun in public is illegal. Airsoft guns should never be taken out to the public or school.
- Prior to Airsofting in your private backyard or other privately owned properties, be sure to notify any surrounding neighbors that they are Airsoft. Proper safety training, education and parenting is required prior to lending your Airsoft product to a minor. You acknowledge and understand the inherent dangers involved when operating Airsoft products and related accessories. Goggles and other protective gear should always be worn to prevent injury. Lithium batteries (LiPo) and compressed gas can be unstable if not used and stored properly. This may lead to fire, serious injuries, or even death. Please read warnings carefully before using.
Order Processing & Shipping Information
- Express orders (UPS 3day, 2day and Next day) placed before 1:00PM PST are shipped the same day. If order is received after 1:00PM PST, it may not be shipped until the following business day.
- Domestic Grounds orders are shipped within 1~3 business days (not including weekends and holidays.
- International orders take 3-5 business days to ship due to extra compliance requirements.
- Order cannot be canceled or altered when it is in the shipping stage. Please call us right away. We will try our best to assist.
- In the event of a Back Order or Pre Order, your order may be fulfilled in two separate shipments. Shipment after the first will be shipped via regular ground service. All additional expenses will be covered by Evike.com.
- Your credit card is charged for the full order amount at the time of order placement. In the event of Back Order, you can request for an immediate refund.
- All repairs and upgrades completed by Evike.com carry a limited 45 day warranty. EXCEPTIONS: The warranty does not guarantee the operation of guns with a spring rating higher than M120 or equivalent, or any gun shooting over 400 FPS with a 0.20 gram BB. The warranty does not cover Lithium Polymer (Li-Poly) battery usage, or the usage of any other power source with an output greater than 9.6 volts, on an electric gun that is not rated for such use by its original manufacturer. The warranty does not cover any airsoft product, gun or otherwise, that uses higher pressured gas than liquid propane (Green Gas, 115 PSI). The usage of any BB less than 0.20 grams or of a lesser quality than Matrix brand, in any airsoft product, will void the Evike.com warranty. The warranty does not cover products that are not purchased from Evike.com.
Order Cancellation Policies
- Once order is received, the order fulfillment process cannot be interrupted to make any changes such as add, change or cancel. You can submit a return after order is delivered.
- If you need to update your shipping address or shipping method after your order is placed, please CALL US right away (626) 286-0360 M-F 7:00am - 6:00pm PST
- To avoid placing a duplicate order, please DO NOT click "back" on your browser after confirming order.
Evike Outpost Returns and Exchanges
For purchases made at an Evike Outpost store, please contact your local store for a return, replacement or exchange. Warranty remains the same as online purchases. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Buyer assumes 100% ownership of products purchased from Evike.com and related websites.
- Buyer assumes 100% responsibilities and liabilities from using a products purchased.
- Buyer agrees not to alter and modify any product or remove the orange tip on any Airsoft replica.
- Buyer agrees to wear proper eye safety and ensure that all bystanders have proper eye safety prior to operating an Airsoft replica.
- Buyer will hold Evike.com Inc., its staff, employees, and affiliates harmless of all liabilities and legal matters resulting from the purchase.
- Buyer is fully responsible for local law and regulations. (Observation of country, state and city laws is the sole responsibility of the consumer.)
- Buyer agrees that all transactions done on online with Evike.com are sourced in California, where any future disputes will take place.
Extended Holiday Warranty - Shop early with no worry and SAVE! We are offering extended 60 day warranty for all purchases made between Black Friday until end of the year. Another reason why shoppers pick Evike.com as their #1 Airsoft store. Happy Holidays!
- All products sold domestically on Evike.com carry a "45 Day warranty" from the date it is delivered unless otherwise specified.
- Warranty covers repair or replacement of defective or damaged product, as determined by the Evike.com service team.
- Non-warranty returns or exchanges may subject to a restocking fee.
- International warranty: Due to transit and cost limitations, international warranty covers replacement parts within 14 days of receipt, or 45 days if buyer agrees to be responsible for the shipping cost incurred.
- Transit damage: If you receive an item which appear to be damaged in transit, please keep the order intact and contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected] or call us at (626) 286-0360 to assist with a carrier claim.
Return Request required
All returns require a RMA# before returned. Unauthorized returns will be discarded if unclaimed with 30 days.
Limited or NO Warranty items
- Usage of low quality BBs will cause extensive damage to internal components and void warranty. We recommend using 0.20g BBs at a minimum.
- Warranty does not cover aftermarket internal parts once installed. Manufacturer defects must be documented prior to installation. Warranty does not cover damage as a result of defective parts.
- Box of Awesomeness, OpenBox, Red Tag, Custom "built-to-order" items include limited-warranty and are subject to repair only.
- Epic Bonus Items offered with purchase must be returned. More info on the Epic Bonus program can be found on our Epic Bonus page.
- Low-value economical Airsoft guns under $60.00, shoes, and batteries are not covered under warranty.
- Hazardous Materials: Items classified as hazardous materials or use flammable liquids or gases cannot be returned. Warranty can be filed with their respective manufacturers.
- Items not purchased from Evike.com.
Request For Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number
- If your package arrived damaged, please inspect and keep all contents and contact our support team immediately. We will assist you in completing a damage claim with the carrier.
- Please start the warranty claim by completing the RMA form online. Please do not return anything until you have been issued a RMA #. Otherwise, the package may be refused or lost without prompt paperwork.
- One of our dedicated RMA staff will contact you within in 1-3 business days of receiving your request. Please note: our team is off on the weekends.
- Want to learn more about you Airsoft gun and troubleshoot better yourself? Check out our YouTube videos online on basic AEG troubleshooting! If you don't feel comfortable, just send it back to us.
- All return packages will be inspected by authorized, industry leading technicians who will make the final decisions on the warranty claim.
- For any other returns or exchanges, please submit your request on our Returns page. Items must be unused, unworn, unopened, and in original packaging to be returned; a 15% restocking fee may apply to cover labor cost, product inspection, packaging, and handling. No restocking fee will be charged for returns resulting from errors by Evike.com. Shipping fees paid to third party carriers are non-refundable.
- Manufacturer Defect: If you received an item with manufacture defects, Evike.com will repair or replace the item within 45 days of delivery unless otherwise specified. Once your return is received, the item will be inspected by one of our technicians to determine if it is covered under our manufacture warranty. Please review warranty policy page for more detailed information
- Damaged upon arrival: If your package arrived damaged, one of our customer service representative will assist you in filing a claim with the carrier. Please inspect all contents and keep original box and packaging material. Please note that this process may take up to 10 business days depending on the carrier.
- Exchanges: You may exchange an item if it is unused, unworn and unopened within 45 days of delivery. Shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
- Return for store credit: You may return an item for merchandise credit if the item is unused, unworn and unopened in its original packaging within 45 days of delivery. A 10% restocking fee will apply. Shipping cost will be deducted from refund.
- Non-Warranty / Repair / Upgrades Services: The labor rate for our technician is $40 a hour if you need assistance with any non-warranty repairs, upgrade service. All Evike.com technicians are in house and very experienced individuals.
- To submit an RMA request, please visit our Warranty/Service/RMA Page and complete the simple online form.
Refunds and Restocking Fees
- All returns will be inspected upon arrival to determine warranty coverage.
- Refunds will be issued to the original payment method received.
- Original shipping cost will NOT be refunded for non-warranty related requests; if a free shipping discount code was used, the actual shipping fee will be deducted from the refund.
|Received a wrong or defective item||No restocking fee|
|Changed mind, items in brand new condition within warranty period||10% restocking fee|
|Changed mind, items brand new outside of warranty period||15% restocking fee|
|Transit Damage, refused at time of delivery due to damage||No restocking fee, Evike.com will file claim with carrier|
|Installed or modified Airsoft parts||Cannot be returned|
|Guns returned without the original content, missing accessories, mags, flashhiders, etc.||Up to 50% restocking fee|
|Open, used, or worn items||25% restocking fee|
|Epic Bonus items||Must be returned with original purchase, otherwise full retail value will be deducted from refund; details on our Epic Bonus page|
Coupon Codes & Epic Bonus
- Evike.com coupon codes are randomly made available to provide our shoppers additional savings on either shipping charges or product price tag.
- There are NO rain-checks allowed on using a coupon code.
- Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- Coupon codes does not apply to ON-SALE and MAP items and cannot be combined with any other ongoing specials or promotions.
- Evike.com EPIC bonus program provides a free gift of your choice on qualifying products. The gifts are selected at time of checkout
- Certain items are excluded from %-off coupon codes. You can locate the exclusion list from our "COUPON CODES" page.
- A "Free Gift" cannot qualify for further gifts
- A In the event of a return, the bonus item(s) must also be returned or the full retail value of the bonus item will be deducted from the store credit issued.